- Scottsdale Magazine 85251
- Scottsdale A Great Place to live -Desk top Book
- Scottsdale Government Sites
- Arizona Highways Magazine POTD
- Scottsdale General Plan Editors Choice
- Scottsdale General Plan Peoples Choice Award
I have been interested in photography since the age of seven, when my older brother got a camera for his birthday. He lost interest in it rather quickly and passed it down to me. Thus began a love affair with photography that continues to this day.
From the beginning I saved all of my weekly allowance to buy film, and eventually learned to develop the pictures on my own. I was self-taught until college, where I received a BA in Fine Arts. One week after graduating, I opened up my own studio.
I enjoy applying a photojournalistic style to all my work, giving portraits and group work a vivid, living character that really makes them pop. My photos have been featured in numerous magazines and advertisements in the United States and Canada.
Email me at YourName@YourSiteName.com to subscribe to my monthly newsletter, which will keep you up-to-date on upcoming exhibitions.